Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the peaceful suburb of Isaacs, this tidy home is now available on short term lease.
A flexible layout allows variation to suit any lifestyle. The rear and sunny courtyard, surrounded by beautifully established gardens, offers the perfect space for entertaining or relaxation in the sun.
What does Hayman Partners love about this property?
There is so much to love, the undercover outdoor entertaining area, perfect for year round entertaining, the spacious and light-filled living areas and the private location in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood.
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
• Upgraded kitchen with quality gas appliances
• Adjoining family room or meals area
• Open plan living and dining room
• Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Water tank
• Single carport
• Covered paved entertaining area
• Ongoing garden maintenance included
• Spacious backyard with shed storage and beautifully established gardens
Walking distance to local Isaacs shops and bus stop within close proximity to The Canberra Hospital, Southlands Shopping Centre & Woden Town Centre
Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.