*Please note, entrance via Chaseling Street*
Located in central Phillip and within walking distance to the Woden Town Centre and Canberra Hospital, this well presented tri-level townhouse offers both quality and convenience for those wanting to maximise their lifestyle.
– Tri-level townhouse in central location
– Two bedrooms with built-in robes
– Well-appointed kitchen with adjoining dining area
– Combined bathroom and laundry
– Separate toilet
– Spacious living room with built-in shelving
– Private balcony
– Oversize single garage with automatic door and internal access
– Split system air conditioning in kitchen and main bedroom
– Electric wall heater and electric optiflame fire in living room
– Walking distance to Woden Town Centre, Canberra Hospital and public transport links
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. The verandah and the beautiful deciduous tree at the front of the house, providing shade in summer and letting the sun shine through the house during winter.
2. The functional kitchen with modern appliances and granite benches.
3. High speed NBN internet (50 Mbps – faster than 93% of Australia’s connections).
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 76m²
Garage Size: 29m²
Land Rates: $1,978 p/a
Land Tax: $665 p/q (only applicable if rented)
Body Corporate Rates: $962 p/q
Rental Range: $530 – $550 per week