Set high in a secluded and tightly held area of Isaacs, this commanding residence is a rare and exceptional offering of a multi-purpose property consisting of two dwellings, thoughtfully designed with the flexibility to accommodate families at any stage of life.
Divided over three levels, the upper floors contain the main residence – four bedrooms, two bathrooms and light-filled living spaces with seamless flow. The lower floor comprises of a one bedroom, two bathroom layout with fully equipped kitchen and free form living areas adaptable to any use.
Enjoy summer months entertaining family and friends on the elevated terrace with exquisite views to The Brindabella Ranges. Adding to the extraordinary features of the property is the upstairs loft area great for a home office or retreat.
Whether you have an extended family or are looking for investment potential, you do not want to miss your chance to secure this rare lifestyle opportunity.
– Main floor consists of three bedrooms with built-in robes
– Huge master suite with spa retreat, ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony
– Open plan living and dining area with access to outdoor entertaining terrace and gorgeous views to The Brindabellas
– Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances (three gas hobs, two electric hobs, grill and deep fryer, double oven and ample cupboard space)
– Spacious formal living area
– Sunroom with outlook to plunge pool
– Upstairs loft area with bedroom, retreat and study
– Downstairs self-contained flat with separate access, two living areas, combined bathroom/laundry, fully equipped kitchen, gym and bedroom with walk-through robe and ensuite
– Ducted gas heating (main floor and loft), reverse cycle air conditioning (main floor) and split system units (lower floor, master bedroom and loft bedroom)
– Two double garages with auto doors and internal access
– Ducted vacuum
– Fully established gardens
– Under house storage
– Walking distance to Isaacs Ridge
– Proximity to local shops, The Canberra Hospital & Woden Town Centre
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 375m² (excl. loft)
Garage Size: 96m² (combined)
Land Size: 990m²
Land Value: $736,000 (2020)
Land Rates: $4,768 p/a
Land Tax: $1,988 p/q
Rental Range (entire home): $2,300 – $2,500 per week
Rental Range (upper levels): $1,200 – $1,500 per week
Rental Range (Flat): $420 – $450 per week