Buyers guide $1,100,000.
Located in a prime pocket of Fisher, this five bedroom family home offers warmth and private entertaining set among beautifully established gardens. With its desired northern frontage, the well-maintained and updated interiors are filled with natural light. Incorporating several large living spaces, single level convenience and an additional studio and kitchenette at the rear allows for flexible living options. Situated on an expansive 972m² (approx.) block adjacent to Fisher Nature Reserve, this home provides the perfect combination of style, functionality, and space.
– Renovated north-facing family home in sought-after location
– Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Large master bedroom, with built in robe and ensuite
– Stunning kitchen with island bench-top, quality appliances and ample storage
– Tastefully renovated bathrooms and laundry
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Instantaneous gas hot water
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Low maintenance gardens with outdoor pizza oven
– Ample parking for the boat, caravan and/or trailer
– Large studio with kitchenette, living space, and bedroom with ensuite
– Double garage and large carport
– Great location in a quiet street
– Fisher Nature Reserve at your doorstep, close to popular schools, Cooleman Court, Woden Town Centre and the Tuggeranong Parkway for easy access into Tuggeranong and the City
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME?
1. Backing onto the reserve has been the highlight of living here. Seeing horses ride past, listening to the birds and all the walking tracks are unbeatable!
2. It is an extremely quiet and peaceful spot.
3. The size of the house and yard affords us an abundance of space.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 205m²
Land Size: 972m²
Land Value: $485,000 (2021)
Land Rates: $766 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,338 per quarter (only applicable if not primary residence)
Rental range entire 5 bedrooms: $925 – $950 per week
Rental range house: $825 – $850 per week
Rental range 1 bed unit: $280 – $300 per week