Privately positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this fully renovated and contemporary home has been designed for the most discerning of buyers. Immaculately presented, with timber flooring, stunning gourmet kitchen and light-filled living areas providing the perfect combination of style and functionality required for modern day living. The decked outdoor area, surrounded by beautifully established and manicured gardens, allows the perfect setting for year-round entertaining.
– Immaculately presented home in quiet cul-de-sac location
– Four spacious bedrooms, three with built-in robes
– Fourth bedroom or study
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and updated ensuite
– Sunken formal living area
– Open plan dining and family room with gorgeous feature skylights
– Stunning, fully renovated gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, stone benchtops and walk-in pantry
– Updated main bathroom
– Outdoor entertaining deck with built-in bench
– Beautifully established and manicured gardens
– Fully irrigated lawns and garden beds
– Double garage with automatic door
– Security system
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Close to Wanniassa Hills Primary School, Wanniassa Shops & Erindale Shopping Centre
– Proximity to Tuggeranong Town Centre, Woden Town Centre, The Canberra Hospital and major arterial roads
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Lovely quiet street with great neighbours.
2. Easy access to Woden 10 mins, and Civic 20mins.
3. Our beautiful garden and having breakfast on the verandah on a clear sunny morning all year round.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 174m²
Garage Size: 43m²
Land Size: 864m²
Land Value: $377,000 (2020)
Land Rates: $676 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,000 per quarter
Rental Range: $850 – $900 per week