Ideally positioned, this wonderful two bedroom unit in the Northgate Gardens complex offers both quality and convenience for those wanting to maximise their lifestyle. Spacious, low maintenance and only a short stroll to the light rail make this property an ideal first home or investment.
– Good sized unit located on the first floor
– Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes
– Open plan living
– Kitchen with new appliances
– Brand new carpet throughout
– Separate laundry / Powder room with airing cupboard and storage
– Private balcony off living area
– Swedish electric panel radiator
– Split system heating and cooling
– Large single carport with additional storage space
– Ideal location with proximity to local shops, schools, Braddon Shopping Precinct and the Canberra Centre
– Walking distance to Macarthur Avenue light rail station
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1 Central location with easy access.
2. Adaptable large living area, with economical heating and cooling.
3. Nice community in the complex.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 76m²
Construction: Circa 1980
Body Corporate Rates: $506 per quarter
Land Rates: $2,315 per annum
Land Tax: $768 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $490 – $520 per week