Buyer’s Guide – Starting $1,200,000
Situated in the popular suburb of Fisher, this residence is an exceptional offering of a multi-purpose property consisting of two dwellings, thoughtfully designed with the flexibility to accommodate families at any stage of life.
The main residence consists of four bedrooms, updated kitchen and bathrooms and light-filled living spaces with seamless flow. The rear self-contained unit comprises of a one bedroom, one bathroom layout with fully equipped kitchen and a spacious lounge/dining area.
Enjoy summer months entertaining family and friends on the outdoor entertaining deck or alfresco surrounded by exquisite gardens.
Whether you have an extended family or are looking for investment potential, you do not want to miss your chance to secure this rare lifestyle opportunity.
– Large multi-purpose home in great location
– Separate formal living area
– North-facing family and dining area with feature window and views
– Updated kitchen with quality appliances
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and access to deck
– Three additional spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Updated bathrooms and laundry
– Self-contained flat to the rear with fully equipped kitchen, living room, European laundry, spacious bedroom and ensuite, and access to deck
– Multiple outdoor living areas including alfresco and covered entertaining deck
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling to main residence
– Reverse cycle air conditioning unit in flat
– Large, fully landscaped backyard with veggie garden
– Side access with ample space for caravan, boat or trailer
– Double garage with automatic doors
– Walking distance to Chapman Primary School, playing fields and bus stop
– Proximity to Mt Stromlo High School, St John Vianney’s Primary School, Cooleman Court, Woden Town Centre, The Canberra Hospital
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. The sun-drenched areas.
2. We’ve loved how convenient the location is – It’s close to great walks on Cooleman Ridge, cafes in Chapman and ovals for the kids.
3. We’ve especially loved the oasis of our garden. It’s at least 3-4 degrees cooler in the heat of summer than anywhere else.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Living Area: 239sqm (excl. deck and alfresco)
Land Size: 1,085sqm
Land Value: $404,000 (2020)
Land Rates: $757 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,111 per quarter (only applicable if not primary residence)
Rent: $1,300 – $1,350 per week