Architectural designed Willemsen townhouse – split level, open plan living in Pearce spells out opportunity. The reputation for design and build, these townhouses offer a lot, add in the location, easy living, maintained gardens – your search is over.
Beautiful front and rear courtyard gardens and spaces, private, quiet, leafy and well maintained. Only 15 units in this part of the complex, this is a great find and a must see.
Close to schools, local shops, Westfield Woden, Southlands shopping centre, Phillip, parks, ovals and an abundance of excellent local restaurants and cafes.
First home buyers, professionals, investors and down sizers this has appeal.
Don’t miss the opportunity to secure Townhouse living, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and double garage in a sensational suburb with location and convenience.
– Floor-to-ceiling windows/doors in living spaces with fabulous views of the front courtyard garden.
– Living, master & ensuite on entry level.
– Two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, dining, laundry on the higher level.
– 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
– Double garage with plenty of extra space for storage, and automatic doors.
– Easy living home.
– Private front and rear courtyards
– Open spaces for entertaining
– High pitched ceilings bring it the natural light
– Split system for heating and cooling.
– Separate laundry.
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Central to the local shops and restaurants, arterial roads.
2. The spacious living, both indoor and outdoor, are great for entertaining.
3. The private backyard and front courtyard are easy to care for.
4. The friendly neighbours and local community.
5. Quiet and leafy complex – great body corporate.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 120m²
Garage Size: 36m²
Land Size: 369m²
Land Rates: $570p/q
Land Tax: $ 738 p/q (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $600 – $650 per week
Body Corporate: $925 p/q