Grand Central Towers – Level 21 apartment 2102/15 Bowes Street, is an elegant two bedroom, two bathroom property with two car spaces. Located in the heart of Woden, this stunning apartment is all about style and convenience.
Architecturally designed, created and built with open plan living offers modern style with all the creature comforts.
Enjoy the peaceful lifestyle and soak up the views or enjoy and entertain with the amenities on offer, including infinity pool, private function areas, fully equipped gym & an outdoor function area on level 16.
Work in Woden – Walk to work.
Shopping – Westfield 1 minute walk to the shops.
Transport – 1 minute walk to the interchange.
Eddison Park – 5 Minute walk.
Wonderschool Day care – 3 minute walk
Canberra Hospital – 5 Minutes
You will enjoy a kitchen appointed with smeg appliances as well as floor to ceiling double glazed windows, automated block-out blinds, storage, gorgeous finishes throughout and amenities with style and purpose.
– Located in Tower B
– Automated blinds (Added feature) and sheer curtains on all windows
– New Carpets
– Floor to ceiling windows
– Stunning kitchen features stone bench tops
– smeg appliances
– Reverse cycle air in Main bedroom & living space
– Stylish and practical floor plan, with views over Woden Valley
– Resident infinity pool. Relax and enjoy the comforts.
– Function room, lounge, library.
– Rooftop retreat with reflection pond.
– Private outdoor kitchen.
– Secure resident parking.
– Again – The views, and more views, look across Woden to the mountains.
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME:
1. The Views and peace
2. The convenience of the central location
3. Security (Shut the door & walk away)
4. The Community of the building
5. Morning sun through the main bedroom
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Apartment Size: 74m²
Construction: 2020 / 2021
Land Rates: $360 p/q (Approx)
Land Tax: $422 p/q Approx (only applicable if rented)
Body Corporate: $587.40 p/q
Total Units in Complex: 429
Rental Range: $580 – $620 per week