With the reputation for quality, this updated Willemsen Designed townhouse is an architectural delight.
With split level open plan living, plenty of natural light, and two spacious covered outdoor entertaining areas, this is a great find and a must see.
Close to Schools, Local Shops, Westfield Woden Phillip, and an abundance of excellent local restaurants and cafes, the lifestyle is hard to beat.
First home buyers, professionals, investors and down sizers this has appeal.
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this home.
– Renovated Kitchen providing lots of storage space and featuring Corian
– Entrance, kitchen, dining, laundry, master & ensuite on entry level.
– Two bedrooms, bathroom, lounge on downstairs split level.
– Fresh paint throughout.
– Modern tiled flooring through the home with in slab heating.
– Renovated ensuite.
– Private Front courtyard and backyard – with covered entertaining areas in front
& and rear.
– Great for entertaining.
– Double garage with plenty of extra space for storage, and automatic doors.
– Two Split Systems for heating and cooling.
– Separate laundry.
– Automated Irrigation System.
– Security Alarm.
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. It’s so central to the wonderful things this area has to offer. The excellent
local shops and restaurants, Mt Taylor and Farrer Ridge, Woden, all within a
short walk away.
2. The spacious living areas, both indoor and outdoor, are great for entertaining.
3. The private backyard and front courtyard, with native plants that are easy to
care for, make a relaxing space to enjoy the sunshine.
4. The friendly neighbours and local community, centred around the oval, which
is great for exercise and is pet friendly.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 123m²
Garage Size:40 m²
Land Size: 450m²
Land Value: $0 (2019)
Land Rates: $570p/q
Land Tax: $ 738 p/q (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $730 – $760 per week
Body Corporate: 926 p/q