Designed for family living, this residence is an entertainer’s dream, successfully combining elegance with style to achieve effortless luxurious family living throughout. Be greeted in a grand entry with spectacular 4.6M high ceilings that set the scene for a stunning home. You will be blown away as you enter the custom-designed high-end kitchen, which will satisfy even the most experienced of chefs.
The living areas upstairs frame the majestic uninterrupted mountain views. Expansive open plan kitchen/dining and living on the upper level with an alfresco entertaining deck with stunning views simply perfect for a morning coffee, evening wine or entertaining friends and family. The fully integrated outdoor kitchen and entertaining area provides a spectacular year-round entertaining space with panoramic views of the Brindabellas.
Catering for ever-evolving growing demands, the home has been designed to allow a separate living zone downstairs for multigeneration living.
Completely bespoke and customised to the owner’s exacting specifications, the strong clean lines strike the perfect balance of luxury and functionality.
– Stylish bespoke custom designed family home in an elevated position
– Five generous bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master suite with resort-style ensuite and walk-in robe
– Flexible floorplan with multiple living spaces
– Luxurious main bathroom with 4.6m ceilings and separate powder room
– Custom-built kitchen with 6m stone benchtops, double oven, induction cooktop, and large butler’s pantry
– Family room with built-in study desk or meals area
– Outdoor entertaining terrace with fully integrated outdoor kitchen, automated vergola opening roof, outdoor heaters, and Ziptrac motorised outdoor blind
– Spectacular uninterrupted panoramic views across the Brindabella’s from upstairs living spaces and terrace
– Downstairs includes a fifth bedroom, two-way bathroom, kitchenette, separate living space, rumpus/media room and access to the second outdoor entertaining terrace
– Spacious laundry with walk-in linen
– Security alarm system
– Intercom system
– Home automation hub in family room
– Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, 5x ceiling fans and large gas fireplace
– Cat 5 network cabling
– Double glazed windows throughout
– Double garage with automatic door and internal access
– Abundance of storage space upstairs and downstairs (cellar/basement)
– Proximity to local shops, schools and Reserve walking trails