Situated on an elevated 1,330m² block in the tranquil suburb of Farrer is this updated family home. New carpet and fresh paint showcase the fantastic character of this home. Its double brick construction and high ceilings keep the house warm in winter and cool in summer saving on energy bills. Of course the ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling are there for when you need them.
This large 4 bedroom family home has plenty of living space for all of the family to spread out and with the additional sun room offers space, serenity and location. A large entertaining deck at the top of the yard is the perfect place to relax with friends, enjoy a meal and take in the views out to Mount Taylor, Woden Valley and to sunsets over the Brindabellas.
Properties like this don’t come on the market that often. This family home is an opportunity too good to ignore.
Located in the Woden area, close to Schools, local shops, hospitals, cafés, Mawson, Phillip and Westfield Woden.
This home is ideal for families, professionals, up-sizers or those wanting a chance to move to this great suburb.
– Fantastic elevated location in Waite Street in Farrer
– Four generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Family bathroom and Ensuite
– Family room and additional sunroom at the rear
– Gourmet kitchen with Miele induction cooktop, modern Miele appliances,
– Elite window treatments throughout
– Great size laundry with plenty of cupboards
– Double brick construction and high ceilings
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– New carpet and freshly painted
– Automatic garage with extra workspace and carport
– Private backyard with rock retaining walls, well established gardens and
backing onto Farrer Reserve
– Plenty of storage inside and store room under
– Fabulous views from most rooms
– An elevated rear garden deck
– Close to Shops, Farrer Primary School, Mawson Shopping Centre, Phillip &
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. It is such a lovely comfortable house to live in and works well with our
2. There is plenty of room to spread out, inside and out, and to entertain our
friends and extended family.
3. We enjoyed being walking distance to Farrer Primary
4. Neighbours, Friends and Community in Farrer