Positioned in popular Narrabundah this unit offers comfortable living, lifestyle and entertainment options. Positioned in popular Narrabundah this unit offers comfortable living, lifestyle and entertainment options. Located in sought after established two storey complex which boast well maintained gardens, spa and pool.
This exceptional open plan, spacious two-bedroom apartment is ready for new owners. Presented in great condition with neutral décor throughout and polished timber floors.
Situated upstairs and in a quiet corner, this established apartment has been designed to utilise the space – lounge and dining both open to the kitchen. The stylish galley kitchen features generous bench and storage space, smeg electric cooktop and smeg electric oven.
Offering a master bedroom with ensuite, generously sized second bedroom, European style laundry and set in a location that is convenient to access all of Canberra.
Further, it offers a two-car undercover secured garaging and an additional secured storage cage.
This property is the opportunity for all types – professionals who love the flexibility and security of boutique unit living in an ideal location and suburb, investors looking for an ideal easy to rent location or First Home Buyers looking to start out in the inner south.
Opportunity to buy an investment or buy & live the lifestyle of the inner south.
Visitor parking options available
– Apartment lifestyle
– Fantastic & desired location
– Kitchen appliances include smeg electric cooktop & smeg electric oven
– Master with ensuite
– Bathroom with large spa shower, vanity & toilet
– European style laundry
– Double secure parking with secure storage cage
– Ample visitor car parking
– The complex also features an outdoor swimming pool and spa
– Blue ribbon schools nearby
– Close Manuka and Kingston precincts with cafes, restaurants & shops.
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Spacious living space
2. Secure and convenient living
3. Central location – arterial roads allowing access to everywhere
4. Schools, Shops, Golf Course, Woden, Manuka, Fyshwick and Kingston
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Block 35, Section 100
Apartment Size: 94m²
Land Rates: $426 p/q
Land Tax: $534 p/q (only applicable if rented)
Body Corporate: $1,037 p/q
Rental Range: $540 – $560 per week