The gorgeous renovation and extension of this freestanding c1901 home unites classic elegance with contemporary comfort. Thoughtfully designed for family living with a private backyard escape bathed in sunshine and open plan living spaces with high ceilings. Positioned on one of the most sought-after streets in Goulburn, this classic Heritage home is only a short walk to hospitals, schools, Auburn St shopping precinct and Victoria Park.
– Single level Heritage listed home in a sought-after locale
– Four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Open plan living spaces with raked ceilings
– Stunning gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, induction cooktop and other quality appliances
– Spacious main bathroom and laundry
– Zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Ceiling fans in living room and all bedrooms
– Underfloor electric heating in ensuite and laundry
– Underfloor, wall and roof insulation (replaced in 2016)
– Double glazed windows to the rear of the home
– Blackbutt natural timber floors throughout
– Recently replaced carpets
– 1.5 car garage with automatic door and mezzanine storage level
– 5000L water tank
– Automated in-ground watering system in rear yard
– Secure backyard with Blackbutt hardwood entertaining deck
– Walking distance to hospitals, schools, Auburn St shopping precinct and Victoria Park
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. The northern aspect encompasses spectacular natural light, and feels so warm and welcoming.
2. Love the merging of historical, modernist, ease of living with the best location that Goulburn has to offer. It’s located closely to the city centre, and you can walk easily there.
3. There’s nothing left to do, we have done everything for the next owners to enjoy this beautiful home.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 158m²
Garage Size: 32m²
Construction: 1900 (Renovated/Extended c2015)
Land Size: 390m²
Land Rates: $308 per quarter
Rental Range: $500 – $550 per week