Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac, this robust, two-storey home, offers families and first home buyers the opportunity to step into the market without having to compromise on size and space. A home thoughtfully designed with a flexible floor plan to accommodate small or extended families at any stage of life, or with the scope to secure additional income.
– Well maintained two-storey home in sought-after street of Kambah (one owner since built)
– Investment or AirBNB potential
– Four generous bedrooms and self-contained studio, all with mirrored built-in robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Formal and informal living spaces
– Updated kitchen with quality gas appliances
– Family room with access to covered outdoor terrace
– New carpet throughout
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Downstairs updated studio with bedroom/living space, kitchen, laundry, bathroom and private outdoor terrace
– Double automatic lock up garage with built-in shelving and internal access
– Single carport
– Downstairs study or home office area with built-in desk and shelving
– Workshop area with new painted floor, great for home gym or cellar
– Backyard with shed/cubby house
– Loads of under house storage space
– Short stroll to Mt Taylor walking trails
– Convenient location with proximity to local shops, schools and major arterial roads
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Amazing views to Canberra’s mountain ranges.
2. Wonderful neighbours and quiet street.
3. Property is so central, close to Woden and Tuggeranong Town Centres.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 249m²
Garage Size: 46m²
Carport Size: 18m²
Land Size: 693m²
Land Value: $362,000 (2019)
Land Rates: $2,623 p/a
Land Tax: $959 p/q (only applicable if rented)