Well positioned close to shops, local school and parkland is this lovely two bedroom separate title home. Perfect for a small family, downsizer or investor and offering a great practical layout with a spacious living area and low maintenance courtyard.
– Two bedrooms with built-in robes
– Spacious open plan living and dining area
– Well appointed kitchen
– Single lock up garage
– Freshly painted, new lights and new carpet throughout
– Low maintenance rear courtyard
– Decked sitting area to the front
– Electric wall heater
– Walking distance to Florey shops, Florey Primary School, Isla Carys Park and bus stop
– Proximity to Lake Ginninderra and Belconnen Town Centre
WHAT THE SELLER LOVES ABOUT THE HOME
1. The short walk to the local shops and even shorter walk to the bus stop if you need to go in to the Belconnen Town centre or Civic.
2. Active Neighbourhood watch in area.
3. Opportunity to meet people at the shops for coffee to socialise, or stay at home if you prefer.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 78m²
Garage Size: 25m²
Land Size: 276m²
Land Value: $302,000 (2020)
Land Rates: $2,303 p/a
Land Tax: $794 p/q (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $400 – $430 per week