Set at the base of Mount Taylor, an amazing opportunity to move into a family home in Kambah where all the work is done for you. This 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac on a beautifully landscaped 827 sqm block. Simply move in an enjoy all that this ‘humble home’ has to offer.
Centrally located close to shops and schools in a wonderful street.
Streaming with natural light, the main entry opens to reveal a beautiful open-plan living area with polished concrete tiles and a bespoke recycled pallet feature wall. The living spaces and surrounding gardens have been designed with family and entertaining in mind. All bedrooms contain built-in robes, while ducted heating, evaporative cooling and double-glazed windows provide year-round comfort.
This home also offers a double garage with internal access, storage and car accommodation a plenty, and is ideal for families, professionals, up-sizers or those simply wanting a chance to move to this sought-after street in a centrally located suburb.
House, Street & Location all in one.
– Four-bedroom ensuite home
– All bedrooms have built-in robes and the main has a walk-though robe
– Kitchen is generous in size with a Miele dishwasher, Smeg oven and oversized island bench
– Freshly painted inside and out
– New ceiling (R5.0) and under floor (R2.5) insulation batts
– Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and instant gas hot water
– Double glazing and double blinds with curtain in master bedroom
– New separate laundry with external access and plenty of storage
– LED lighting throughout
– Double garage with automatic doors, insulation, room for a workbench and ample storage
– Fully landscaped garden with amazing play spaces for kids and a deck for entertaining
– Under floor access with storage
– Sprinkler system to lawn, irrigated front garden and two water tanks
– Walk to Mt Taylor, easy access to the Tuggeranong Parkway and Athlon Drive
– Short leisurely stroll to Mannheim Café & Shops
– Views to Mount Taylor and Brindabellas.
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Family walks around Mt Taylor
2. Our windows… the sun that comes in and the beautiful green outlook
3. Christmas drinks on the hill with our lovely neighbours
4. Its peaceful!
Home Size: 149m²
Garage Size: 45m² (Approx)
Land Size: 827m²
Land Value: $388,000 (2020)
Land Rates: $2,911 p/a
Land Tax: $4,124 p/q (only applicable if rented)