Buyer’s Guide starting $720,000.
Situated within a quiet complex in Mawson sits this well-proportioned three bedroom townhouse. Featuring a sunny open plan living space, spacious courtyard, modern kitchen and bathrooms and two secure underground car spaces. All in a convenient location and with proximity to Southlands shopping precinct, schools and public transport.
– Two-storey townhouse in quiet complex
– Extremely low maintenance
– Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Main bathroom with additional access to Bedroom 2
– Third bedroom suitable as a work-from-home office
– Modern kitchen with quality appliances
– Spacious outdoor entertaining area
– Two secure car spaces, close to main entrance, plus storage unit
– Reverse cycle split system heating and cooling, downstairs in living area and upstairs for bedrooms
– Close to all amenities, primary and secondary schools, local shops, Southlands Shopping Centre, Woden Town Centre, The Canberra Hospital and easy access to major expressways
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Location – close to schools, hospital, restaurants & all amenities
2. Ease of living – low maintenance, nice suburb, quiet location
3. Elevation – 2 storey property, feeling of space.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 120sqm
Land Rates: $551 per quarter
Land Tax: $760 per quarter (only applicable if not primary residence)
Body Corporate Rates: $773 per quarter
Townhouses in Complex: 17
Rental Range: $600 – $630 per week