PRIVATE INSPECTION APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE FROM 11:30 am to 12:30 pm ON SATURDAY, 11 APRIL 2020, STRICTLY BY PRIOR BOOKING ONLY.
Our campaigns will run in accordance with the current Government health guidelines:
1. All inspections will be private strictly by appointment only – Please contact us to arrange a suitable time
2. 1.5m social distancing rule will apply at all times
In a prized street, only a short stroll from the Canberra Hospital and Garran Primary school, this executive retreat offers warmth, stylish and private entertaining set among stunning landscaped surrounds. A home thoughtfully designed with a flexible floor plan to accommodate small or extended families at any stage of life, or with the scope to secure additional income.
– Extraordinary family home in good location
– Four bedrooms with ample storage
– Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
– Spacious main bathroom with spa bath
– Updated kitchen with gas cooking and quality appliances
– Open plan living with access to outdoor decked area
– Separate formal lounge room
– Rumpus room with built-in bar
– Study nook
– Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
– Solar panels
– Solid timber flooring
– Beautiful outdoor areas with established gardens
– Single lock up garage with internal access and single carport
GET TO KNOW GARRAN
Garran is a sought-after suburb ideal for families and downsizers who appreciate location and quality-built homes in the heart of the Woden Valley.
The suburb’s shopping centre creates a vibrant area for residents to not only shop but enjoy other lifestyle options on offer.
Being next to the suburbs of Hughes and Phillip, it is bounded by Yamba Drive and Hindmarsh Drive and is superbly located close to the Woden Town Centre and the ever growing Canberra Hospital. The suburb offers three primary schools and many of Canberra’s top secondary schools close by.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 239sqm
Garage Size: 29sqm
Land Size: 717sqm
Land Value: $656,000 (2019)
Land Rates: $1,076 per quarter
Land Tax: $1,719 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Rental Range: $900 – $950 per week