An incredible opportunity to secure a premiere apartment in the sought-after suburb of Forrest, suited to buyers looking for a high-end but low maintenance home, with the added bonus of an easy lifestyle. Conveniently located within moments from Manuka & Kingston shopping precincts, Barton offices, the Parliamentary Triangle and the City Centre.
– Located on the second floor with secure lift or stair access
– Two bedrooms with built-in robes
– Master bedroom with walk-through robe, ensuite and balcony
– Open plan living and dining space with access to balcony
– Spacious kitchen with granite benchtops and quality appliances
– European laundry
– Underfloor heating in both bathrooms
– Reverse cycle air conditioning unit in master bedroom and living
– Two secure car spaces with lockup storage
– Walking distance to Telopea Park School, Manuka Shopping Village, Kingston Shops & the Barton offices
– Short drive to the Parliamentary Triangle and the City Centre
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Wonderfully convenient location: within walking distance to parks and the Lake; Manuka, Old Kingston and Kingston foreshore, Parliamentary Triangle, Barton, etc.
2. Very liveable apartment – great layout with ample parking and storage.
3. Quiet, peaceful apartment in a stylish, established and well-maintained complex – not another Canberra ”Lego-box” apartment building.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Apartment Size: 91m²
Balconies: 9m² (total)
Land Rates: $564 per quarter
Body Corporate Rates: $1,311 per quarter
Land Tax: $758 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
Units in Complex: 24
Rental Range: $600 – $630 per week