To apply: https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=HaymanPartners&form=0
A wonderful four bedroom family home in Pearce. Perfectly positioned to capture light and air, this home will delight with its style and function whilst offering plenty of space, perfect for family living. The functional floorplan highlights the light and space throughout the home. With a bonus storage room off the garage there is plenty of room in this great home.
We are captured by the generously sized sunroom that offers a beautiful outlook to the nearby parkland. This space is the perfect place to enjoy the afternoon sun with the large double glazed windows providing generous natural light.
– Separate lounge and living areas offering an abundance of space for the family.
– Updated kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking, fantastic storage space and a lovely outlook to the outdoor area.
– Neutral decor throughout.
– Large sunroom with a beautiful outlook to parkland.
– Four bedrooms, all with built in robes.
– Stylish main bathroom with modern vanity, bathtub, separate shower and toilet.
– Master bedroom includes ensuite with shower.
– Separate updated laundry with bench space, storage space and access to the backyard.
– Double car garage with automatic doors and internal access.
– Oversized outdoor patio allowing a great space for entertaining family and friends.
– Attractive hardwood floors throughout.
– Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling for year round comfort.
– Double glazed windows.
– The property does not have an EER.
– Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
Take the opportunity to reconnect with nature in your leisure time from the nestled position near the Mt Taylor Reserve. The urban hub of Chifley Shopping Precinct will entice you for a coffee, breakfast or some local shopping.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we can’t notify you of any changes or further inspection times.