Located in a sought-after street of Pearce, this warm family home has been updated and designed with families in mind. A functional floorplan, great decked entertaining space and the added bonus of a self-contained one bedroom granny flat at the rear of the home. This one is not to be missed.
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite
– Fourth bedroom or study
– Updated kitchen with quality appliances and meals area
– Lounge room with built-in TV unit and shelving
– Renovated bathrooms (18 months old) and laundry with Caesarstone benchtop
– Large elevated entertaining deck with built-in sink
– One bedroom self-contained granny flat
– Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning units in dining room and granny flat
– Tilt & Turn Eurotrack windows throughout, all double glazed
– French windows to bedroom one and four with access to deck
– Single carport with additional off-street parking
– Solar panels
– Sprawling backyard with pond feature and automatic in-ground sprinkler system
– 2 x Water tanks
– Loads of under deck storage
– Under house workshop with more storage
– Proximity to popular schools, shops and the Woden Town Centre
WHAT THE SELLERS LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
1. Hosting (potentially paying) guests with a self contained granny flat.
2. Entertaining gatherings of friends and family out on the covered deck.
3. Strolling down the quiet street to the restaurants at Pearce Shops.
STATISTICS (all figures are approximate)
Home Size: 126m²
Converted Garage Size: 40m²
Land Size: 713m²
Land Rates: $3,517 p/a
Land Tax: $1,402 p/q (only applicable if rented)
Land Value: $523,000 (2019)
Rental Range: $900 – $925 per week